Terms and Conditions
1. ALL PRICES are subject to VAT at rate ruling despatch.
2. MARKET FLUCTUATIONS may necessitate alteration of prices without notice.
3. SETTLEMENT TERMS STRICTLY nett 30 days from date of invoice.
4. CARRIAGE AND PACKAGING will be charged on all orders under £175 (England and Wales). Minimum Carriage Charge is £10.00 ( England and Wales).
5. CARRIAGE AND PACKAGING (Scotland, Northern and Southern Ireland) charged at cost.
6. IMPROVEMENT in garment design may alter specification without notice.
7. GOODS RETURNED fro credit only by prior arrangement where these goods have been supplied incorrectly a handling charge of 10% will be made. Returns will only be processed if in a CLEAN condition. Any soiled garments may be returned to the customer for cleaning before they will be handled by us. Soiled returns will be subject to a £5.00 handling charge.
8. GUARANTEE All GD Textile products are guaranteed against faulty materials and or workmanship and should they prove defective will be placed immediately without charge.
9. GD Textile have a retention of title claim on all goods supplied until the goods have been paid for in full.
10. ALL measurements capacities descriptions etc in this price list are intended to provide general guidance only.
Prices for specials must be on an official quotation.
1. Goods supplied or manufactured to customers own specifications and design are NOT RETURNABLE and the customer must allow 6-8 weeks for delivery
2. All order for specials must be given in writing or by fax. Where diagrams are necessary these must be presented with the order
3. Where customers alter the specification or design from the original quotation this may result in the cost being altered.
4. Where the customer requires repeat order of a special item they will be informed of the cost as prices are subject to fluctuation.
5. Should the customer give the wrong sizes or specifications GD Textile Manufacturing Company cannot be held responsible.
6. All special orders will require the customer to acknowledge the terms as set out above in writing.
Any special order over a value of £500 a deposit of 40% must be given. The balance of 60% is to be paid on delivery.